Regulatory Agencies are a fact of life for California businesses. Thousands of laws are passed each year in California. New laws spawn a myriad of regulation, covering virtually every type of service and activity. Frequently the first step in many disputes, particularly those involving the workplace, housing or disability rights, occurs by contact from a State or Federal investigator. ClouseSpaniac Attorneys deal directly with such inquiries, and assist clients along the tightrope balance between when to cooperate and when to defend.
Our attorneys have experience dealing with all types of investigative or administrative inquiry, including those involving:
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- California Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Community Care Licensing Division (CCL)
Businesses also have rights, and ClouseSpaniac Attorneys know how to walk that tightrope between cooperation and defense.