Yolanda E. Lopez
Yolanda E. Lopez comes to ClouseSpaniac Attorneys with a unique experience. Yolanda began her legal career at ClouseSpaniac Attorneys as a paralegal. Her passion for civil litigation led her to pursue her Juris Doctor as a part-time evening student. While working at ClouseSpaniac Attorneys, Yolanda earned her Juris Doctor from the University of La Verne College of Law and graduated magna cum laude.
Yolanda is now dedicated to helping our clients. Her goal is to be the best advocate she can be. Outside of the office, Yolanda enjoys spending time with her family and horses.
- B.S., Everest College
- J.D., University of La Verne College of Law
- Admitted to State Bar of California
- Member of the Western San Bernardino Bar Association
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District
- Member of the Latina Lawyer’s Bar Association