Erin A. Halas
Erin A. Halas comes to ClouseSpaniac with a background in teaching and in human resources. Erin worked through California State University at San Bernardino where she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree. Her drive and work ethic led her to pursue the study of law, earning her Juris Doctor from the University of La Verne, graduating magna cum laude. As she says, “With law, I am able to challenge myself and achieve my goal of helping others.”
Erin is actively engaged now in helping our clients as part of the ClouseSpaniac team. Erin is a member of the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association and the United States District Court, Central District of California. Outside of the office, Erin enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and poodle and cheering for her Los Angeles Lakers.
- B.A., California State University, San Bernardino
- J.D., University of La Verne College of Law
- Admitted to State Bar of California
- Member of Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California