Aldwin Tanala joins ClouseSpaniac Attorneys with a background in personal injury, medical malpractice, elder financial abuse, general liability, premises liability, and law and motion appellate writing.
Aldwin is a proud UCLA Bruin, receiving his BA in Sociology and minor in Philosophy, and his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School. He was a recipient of the “Bill and Melinda Gates Millennium Scholarship” out of high school, a full-ride scholarship given to those who show exceptional ability and drive despite various shortcoming including poverty. Aldwin continues to counsel high schoolers as a Gates Scholarship Representative and has helped eight students win the award. Aldwin interned with the United States Bankruptcy Court under the Honorable Barry Russell as well as with the United States Department of Justice, Tax Division.
Aldwin is a member of the State Bar of California, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the Philippine American Bar Association and the Catholic Bar Association. Outside of the office, Aldwin enjoys attending sporting events, concerts, and spending time with his family.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA
- Student Editor, Journal of Int. Media and Entertainment Law
- Treasurer, Health Law Society
- Evening Vice President, Health Law Society
- Southwestern Public Service Program
- Bluebook Citation Award 2016-17; 2017-18.
- B.A, University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Minor: Philosophy
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
- Recipient of the Bill and Melinda Gates Millennium Scholarship
- Philippine American Bar Association(PABA), Member